App::RaCoCo - Raku Code Coverage tool and library.
All tests successful.
Files=16, Tests=114, 6 wallclock secs
> racoco --html --silent
> browsername .racoco/report.html
App::RaCoCo provides the
racoco application, which can be used to run tests and calculate code coverage.
You may specify the following parameters:
- --lib - path to directory with coverable source files (
'./lib' by default);
- --raku-bin-dir - path to directory with raku and moar binaries (
$*EXECUTABLE.parent by default);
- --exec - command, which need to be executed to run tests. For example, you may pass
'prove --exec raku' to the
exec parameter to say
prove to manage your tests, or use
--/exec parameter to not run tests and use coverage data from the previous run (
prove6 by default);
- --fail-level - integer number - if coverage will be less than it then
racoco will exit with non-zero exitcode;
- --silent - hide test result output;
- --append - do not clean coverage data before this
racoco run and append its result to the previous one;
- --html - produce simple html page to visualize results;
- --color-blind - addition to
--html parameter - use more readable colors than green/red pare.
RaCoCo application works only with MoarVM backended Raku compiler.
Mikhail Khorkov email@example.com
Source can be located at: github. Comments and Pull Requests are welcome.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2021 Mikhail Khorkov
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the Artistic License 2.0.