Revision history for String-Color
- Added dependency to Array::Sorted::Util back: we need "inserts"
- Reorganize %!clean2color internals. Instead of just the color, it
now consists of a Pair with the color as key, and a native str array
with all the strings that share the same cleaned key.
- Add .aliases method to return all the aliases of a string
- Method .add now returns the strings that have been added again
- Simplify further, just use hashes
- Rely on OO::Monitors to limit multi-thread access to hashes
- Drop dependeny on Array::Sorted::Util, no longer needed
- Methods .strings/.colors/.cleaned no longer return sorted
- Remove mapper functionality on .Map
- Simplify interface, make the module based on cleaned strings
- Remove .keys|values methods, should no longer be considered Associative
- Add .strings|colors|cleaned methods
- Add :cleaner to "new"
- Remove :matcher functionality from .add: its function has been
basically superseded by the :cleaner functionality
- Make .add return string => color pairs
- Switch to using OO::Monitors, remove all local locks
- Make .add return the strings that were actually added
- Make .known thread safe
- Initial version