* Deprecation: for-P6WAPI is now deprecated
* Added the for-WAPI method
* Add Real coercion to headers.
* Improved safety around parameter handling.
* Better use of .primary on Content-Type
* COMPATIBILITY BREAKING: Added type checking to methods. I do not know that
this breaks compatibility, but it probably does.
* Deprecation: for-PSGI is now deprecated
* Modernized the documentation.
* Removed custom clone methods that had been put into the header objects. I
am not sure why these were added and they did not seem necesssary.
* Bugfix: Added missing return-rw statements when returning values from is
* Bugfix: Cache-Control header was unusuable because a test for truth should
have been a test for definedness during header construction.
* Bugfix: There was a typo in the Accept-Language header method.
* Deprecation: for-P6SGI has been replaced with for-P6WAPI
* Deprecation: flatmap is deprecated
* Added documentation regarding the downside of overusing Proxy for building
mutators in Perl 6.
* Adding support for Numeric + ops on HTTP::Header, so
$header.Content-Length += 42 works as expected.
* PR #11: Fixes missing `is rw` declarations. (HT: @AlexDaniel)
* Renamed .pod files to .pod6
* Deprecated .for(). this seriously demonstrates how long ago I last
touched this code. Whoa.
* Added the .map() method.
* Added the :eol option to HTTP::Headers.Str
* Initial release to CPAN.