* BREAKING: Upgrading to support v0.9.Draft of RakuWAPI, which changes the
names of lots of things. The most important bit is that p6w.input is now
* Bugfix: Tests were failing because allomorphs were not added to tests.
* Bufix: When using IO::Socket::Async::SSL, we may get empty packets, which
sometimes confused the response parser.
* Use allomorphs for request header values. This could be considered a bug
fix as it makes the %env returned a better match to the P6WAPI spec.
* We work harder not to emit 0 byte bufs in the body.
* Responses with no Content-Length now work.
* A body that is too short should result in an exception.
* Bugfix: Fixing missing provides in the META6.json
* Bugfix: Previous releases did not handle trailers correctly. They were
being emitted with the body as a hash, but should have been emitted as a
* Adds testing for response pipelines.
* Corrected missing HTTP::Supply::Request to DEPRECATED old name in the
provides section of the META6.
* BREAKING: X::HTTP::Request::Supply::UnsupportedProtocol has been
renamed to X::HTTP::Supply::UnsupportedProtocol.
* BREAKING: X::HTTP::Request::Supply::BadRequest has been renamed to
* DEPRECATED: HTTP::Request::Supply has been renamed to
HTTP::Supply::Request with the distribution now being named HTTP::Supply.
* HTTP::Supply::Response has been added to perform the
complementary response parser for HTTP/1.x pipelines.
* All exceptions thrown now inherit from X::HTTP::Supply.
* Complete rewrite of the core parser, modeled after the RequestParser class
* Fix location of use v6 for v6.d. :(
* Initial release.