* Bugfix: Fix broken test because IO::String is broken.
* Added a new path-for candidate which accepts a single hash value.
* Bugfix: path-for was broken when mapping values were set to Nil. This has
* Added conditions to routes, which can be used to only allow routes to be
available when certain conditions apply.
* Added context to .match and .path-for methods for matching against
* Revised the documentation a bit more, fixing more corrections needed form
the Perl 5 to Perl 6 port that I'd overlooked previously.
* COMPATIBILITY BREAKING: Prior to this revision, .add-route(...) allowed
the options part of the argument to be specified as a list of pairs rather
than always as a hash. This was a mistake. The second argument, regardless
of whether it is passed using the two argument multi or as a list of
pairs, the options must always be passed as a hash.
* COMPATIBILITY BREAKING: The X::Path::Router::BadRoute exception has been
renamed to X::Path::Router::BadValidation, which inherits from
* DEPRECATION: .uri-for() is now deprecated. Use .path-for() instead.
* Much improved documentation. Still could use more TLC.
* Add support for UInt coercion in validation.
* Adding support for slurpy parameters using * and +.
* A new X::Path::Router::BadSlurpy exception has been added.
* Should be slightly more robust and the internals use better idiomatic
Perl 6. The original code having been one of the first Perl 6 modules I
wrote, with most of the work pre-dating the release of 6.c.
* Fix location of use v6 for v6.d. :(
* Initial release.