Revision history for HTTP-Tiny
- Fixed an issue in 'mirror' when setting last-modified
months, which would cause an exception if the date was in
- Added a note on the documentation that mirror will not
create the parent directories leading to the target file.
The user must make sure the path exists before calling.
- Using mirror with the `throw-exceptions` flag enabled no
longer throws an error on 304 responses.
- Add --version to rakurl to print package and compiler
version, as well as supported protocols
- Fix an issue with the rakurl utility which made it unable
to set multiple headers from the command line
- When using --user in rakurl, use Terminal::Getpass to
avoid displaying user input if possible. Falls back to
built-in `prompt` with a notice about the password being
- Do not read more than the specified content-length
when reading responses. This issue could hang when using
persistent connections, introduced in 0.1.1
- Support persistent connections by default
- Generate User-Agent string from class name for better
subclass support (jraspass++)
- Decode headers as ISO-8859-1 instead of ASCII to prevent
exceptions on UTF-8 header values.
- Initial version