Lending Club API.
A wrapper for the Lending Club API. It wraps all of the functions they currently provide. In the below examples, I modified the return #'s for my example query.
my $lc = LendingClub.new(token => 'somesecrettoken', accountId => 12345 );
say Dump $lc.summary;'
accountTotal => 1000000000.00.Rat,
accruedInterest => 1.00.Rat,
availableCash => 100.00.Rat,
infundingBalance => 100.Int,
investorId => 12345.Int,
outstandingPrincipal => 100000000.Rat,
receivedInterest => 1.00.Rat,
receivedLateFees => 0.Int,
receivedPrincipal => 10.00.Rat,
totalNotes => 111.Int,
totalPortfolios => 5.Int,
my $dt = DateTime.new( year => 2016, month => 3, day => 3);
my $transfer = $lc.transferFunds( "LOAD_ONCE", 50.00, $dt.Str );
$lc.cancelTransfers( [ $transfer<transfers><transferId> ] );
my $avail_notes = $lc.listing;
# .... Some code to decide what notes to invest in from the list.....
$lc.submitOrders( 12345, @some_notes_i_want );
> panda install LendingClub
Queries for info.
- listing( Bool $showAll = False )
Actions that affect your account.
- transerFunds( Str $transferFrequency, Rat() $amount, Str $startDate?, Str $endDate?, )
- cancelTransfers( @transferIds )
- createPortfolio( Int $aid, Str $portfolioName, Str $portfolioDescription? )
- submitOrders( Int $aid, @orders )
** aid is your account number.
- I haven't tested it as thoroughly as I wanted. Specifically I don't have multiple account types(investing, and retirement) so I don't know if it works right for people with both.
- Setting listing to true attempts to get ALL notes on the Lending Club platform. Using a true value for the listing method crashes on my system. I haven't looked into why.
James (Jeremy) Carman email@example.com
- Mad thanks to ugexe for accepting my pull request. Without his awesome Net::HTTP::* modules, I would have given up on this module. It was the third module of this type I tried.