The code generating the http://perl6maven.com/ site.
In order to build the pages
* Build Rakudo Star (2015.07 worked) http://perl6maven.com/tutorial/perl6-installing-rakudo
* git clone https://github.com/szabgab/perl6maven.com.git
* git clone https://github.com/szabgab/Perl6-Maven.git (this repository)
* cd Perl6-Maven
* time perl6 -Ilib script/generate.p6 --outdir=/home/gabor/work/perl6maven-live.com --indir=/home/gabor/work/perl6maven.com/
It took about 3 minutes to generate all the pages using Rakudo Star 2015.07 on MacBook Air
To run all the test try:
prove -e 'perl6 -Ilib' t/
PERL6LIB=lib prove -v -r -j1 --exec=perl6 t
* Use the data collected for the Index page to create a keyword search box just as the perl5maven site has.
* In the index page remove the main bullet points and possibly also the secondary bullets
instead of those add color coding for the source (article/module/tutorial/doc/syn)
* Remove /tutorial/index and redirect it to /index
* Unite the templates for regular pages and slides. Regular pages should have their next/previous empty.
* Create Perl 6 module to generate Atom and RSS feed and publish it. Or is there already one?
* Module to fetch list of users from a Mailman site
* Integrate that into sending e-mails directly, set various header in the e-mail
and include banner and instruction how to unsubscribe.
* remove hard-coded values from the code