Revision history for Tree::Binary (Formerly BTree)
- Fix iteration... not InOrder, PostOrder and PreOrder options to traversal
- Adding an Iterator and making the Tree and Iterable.
- Defaults to Depth First Left to Right traversal but can be modified as
an attribute at creation.
- Keeping Tree::Binary as top level namespace
- Moving the Role around and updating some documentation
- Renamed to Tree::Binary
- Added elems(:all) and elems(:leaf)
- Put reverse back in.
- Tidied up a bunch of documentation
- Both the Str and gist outputs can be given a renderer Type
- Removed traverse and reverse for now.
- renamed count to elems to match other types
- Initial version
- Basically a slightly tidied up version of the code I've used a few times in the weekly challenge.
- More planned (including... you know... tests and more documentation).