Test::Class - Raku version of Perl's Test::Class
Some people at work are enamored of Perl's Test::Class, so I thought I'd have a look at it. This module is an attempt to recreate much of the same functionality for Raku.
There are no docs yet. See the programs in examples/ for how to use it.
Random things that come to mind though:
- this Test::Class is a role that you can compose into your own classes
- Instead of running Test::Class.run-tests, you execute YourClass.run-tests or Test::Class.run-tests(YourClass)
- where in Perl you'd say "sub foo : Test", here you'd say "method foo is test"
- instead of ": Test(no_plan)", you say "is test(*)" or "is tests"
- this Test::Class will also export the Test routines so that you don't have to (i.e., in Perl you'd need to say "use Test::Class; use Test::More;" if you wanted to use the is(), ok(), etc. routines. For this version of Test::Class, you just say "use Test::Class;" and you've automatically got those routines in your lexical scope)
Jonathan Scott Duff
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2015 - 2017 Jonathan Scott Duff
Copyright 2018 - 2022 Raku Community
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the Artistic License 2.0.