* Fix location of use v6 for v6.d. :(
* Bugfix: Fixed the list of provided classes for the distribution.
* Added support for custom template search path plugins.
* Implemented pre-existing support for standard IO::Path search paths with
the new template search path API.
* Added a new search path that allows prefixed paths within %?RESOURCES to
be used for template search paths.
* Releasing to CPAN.
* Bugfix: .duplicate() operates on the tag node rather than the root node of
the disconnected, duplicated document. This was always the intention.
* Internal fixes to API to prevent test failures.
* Fix a broken test.
* Rename META.info to META6.json
* Fixed the license
* COMPATABILITY BREAKING CHANGE: Formats are now specified using a class
name, such as DOM, HTML, and XML. Using a format name like "html" or "xml"
will no longer work.
* COMPATIBILITY BREAKING CHANGE: Custom formats are built using format
classes rather than using a custom multi sub, which worked poorly in some
* Corrected problems documentation on custom format extensions.
* Fixed minor bugs related to custom extensions.
* Experimental change to make the modified DOM and formatter available for
* Previously, template objects were reused as-is every time. This meant that
each subsequent run built on previous modifications to the original.
* Complete rewrite.
* Uses DOM::Tiny now rather than XML.
* Structures the templates into libraries of templates.
* Provides some basic facilities for locating original source files.
* Initial experimental release.