1.6.0 2022-07-02 'No precompilation modules and -I'
- Add support for project modules with 'no precompilation' pragma. Such project will have inaccurate results.
- Add '-I' option key as a short-cut for --exec='prove6 -I.'
1.5.0 2021-12-27 'Custom Reporters and Configurations'
- Add possibility to implement a custom reporter
- Add configuration file racoco.ini
- Add -l option as a shout-cut for --exec='prove6 -l'
- Remove all logic related --fix-compunit option. Now the correct folder is determined using the --raku-bin-dir option
- Now --append option works through previous report.txt file instead of previous coverage.log file. The coverage.log file is deleted after each run because it can be very large
- Improve calculation of coverage level. Most likely now the level will be lower than before
1.4.5 2021-11-03 'Bugfix release'
- Fix fail when run on library with not existed .precomp directory (#10)
1.4.4 2021-10-23 'Bugfix release'
- Fix #6 Warn in CoveredLinesCollector.rakumod
1.4.3 2021-10-23 'Bugfix release'
- Fix project name getter for html page
- Fix JS of report.html
- Make .precomp directory check as ambiguous be before run tests
- Add tags to META6.json
- Add Roadmap.md file
1.4.2 2021-10-22 'Bugfix release'
- fix rare issue in covered lines collector
- add code coverage badges
1.4.1 2021-10-21 'Second public release'
- add --fix-compunit flag
- fix tests for all three platforms
- improve CI
- Update README
1.3.1 2021-03-14 'The first public release'
- Production ready code coverage tool