Revision history for Git-Blame-File
- Make installable with zef. Previously, one could only install if
doing a "zef install .", because the test assumed the files were
unpacked in a git repo. Moved the tests to author tests.
- Replace .Failure (which is pretty recent in Rakudo) by Failure.new
Spotted by Márton Polgár.
- Add a lot of documentation
- Simplify running git blame: indir() doesn't affect 'git blame'
so don't bother with it
- Switch .lines to 0-based indexing: this makes more sense in the end
- Initial version