* Fixing a broken uages of signal(SIGQUIT | SIGINT). That used to work, but
* For some reason, I decided 8MB of images was cool to include. I reduced
the size of these.
* BREAKING: Renaming to support 0.9.Draft of RakuWAPI. This changes some
functions from wapi to just wapi-*, environment variables named p6w.* are
now wapi.* and p6wx.* are now wapix.*
* Partial renaming because of the Perl 6 to Raku rename.
* Better handling of request-uri in the request line of client requests.
* Better client request gists.
* Added SSL support to Smack::Client.
* Adding support for PUT in Smack::Client::Request::Common.
* Improve the content-length() function in Smack::Util so that it does not
consume the supply. Provides a :defer option to allow the response to the
calculation to be performed upon completion of the entity rather than
looping through the output twice.
* Fixing broken META
* Adding a META test
* Removed some experimental packages that are not read and maybe never will
be because they were experimental. They were not finished and did not work.
* Adding a test to make sure all included modules at least compile.
* Adds caching of content when pulling it with the .raw-content or .content
* Fixed bugs in the t/001-request.t test
* Fix Smack module.
* EXPERIMENTAL (and very incomplete) release.